Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, we're talking about quilting and other good stuff. I'm glad you stopped by ... look around, add a comment, become a follower if you feel inclined, tell your friends about me, and come back soon!


Sunday, March 11, 2018

Signs of the time

Or should that be "time for a sign"?  Spring is right around the corner, and a sure sign is national "playing with time" day, better known as spring forward day for most of our states.


Another sign of spring?  Quilt shows! 

If quilt shows start, can spring be far behind?

Yesterday Felicia, Charline and I went to "The Best Little Quilt Show in Maryland" presented by Southern Comforters Quilt Guild of Bowie.



And great it was!  We not only saw gorgeous quilts, but we also got great ideas at the same time. 

Have you seen a more beautiful example of a half-square triangle quilt?  I mentioned before that my guild (Uhuru) has a 36 x 36 HST challenge due in September, to be displayed at the fall SewExpo in Fredericksburg, VA.

Here's more eye candy...




Remember...


I found Allietare from a Quiltville mystery!  I like her color selections:

My all-time favorite - Political Circus!

I might share more later ...
... but Sasquatch says that's all for now!

Sew forth and sew on

3 comments:

  1. Lots of inspiration there - especially for triangles! My favorites, though, are the 'don't touch the quilts' signs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great eye candy — thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I like getting feedback! I can't promise to respond by email, but I do appreciate your visit.