Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, we're talking about quilting and other good stuff. I'm glad you stopped by ... look around, add a comment, become a follower if you feel inclined, tell your friends about me, and come back soon!


Monday, February 19, 2018

Guild eyecandy

We had a wonderful guild meeting Saturday, in spite of the threat of snow!  Here are a few quilts shared by our members and visitors:
charm squares!

pinwheels!

2" squares!
Black history month quilt!

A visitor's quilt!

A visitor's indigo quilt, front ...

... and back!
art quilt challenge!

a retreat quilt finish!

a visitor's baby quilt!

I hope you enjoyed the show.  We never know what will be shared at guild meeting, but it's always interesting and awe-inspiring!  Sew forth and sew on

3 comments:

  1. Great quilts. Each one got my attention and I really enjoyed them all!! thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your guild is full of inspiration - wonderful quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmm, more wonderful eye candy. thank you for sharing. you have some very talented quilters in your bee.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I like getting feedback! I can't promise to respond by email, but I do appreciate your visit.